Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
There are CRM facilities implicit in all operations of Venue Management so there is no need for a separate CRM system. For example:
- Complete records of all customer transactions are kept, including season / membership tickets, match day tickets, club shop sales, bar sales. This builds up into a customer information database, which can be used for marketing purposes. All customers are in a single place rather than in multiple separate databases and spreadsheets.
- Reports can be pulled up to target particular members, searching on any criteria, e.g. those that need to renew their membership.
- Additional details can be attached to member’s record such as ‘Football In The Community’.
- Customers can be made to feel special and valued, for example Birthday lists can be read out at each match, automatically printed out by the system. Members can be selected randomly by the computer as prize winners.
- Email shots can be sent directly from Venue Management. These include facilities to track who has opened the email and who has clicked on any links in the email. This can lead to follow up calls which can be allocated to specific sales people.
- Mail Merging with Microsoft Word allows flexible mail shots to be sent.
- Club membership card may act as a loyalty card to encourage more spending at club shop, special events etc.
- Call handling to record details of telephone calls, tasks, notes, mail shot follow ups etc. Ability to allocate call to specific individuals for following up by specific dates.
- Dashboard giving instant summary of sales, calls and outstanding tasks for each member of staff.
- Ability to upload documents and images against customer records.
- Ability to add quotes.
- Quotes may consist of free text items or user defined products e.g. sponsorship packages.
- Users are prompted to follow up unconverted quotes by appropriate dates.
- Quotes may be converted to orders, including booking tickets for events which may be part of a sponsorship package.